- About Okuma
Through total and consistent monozukuri* service,
Okuma aspires to contribute to the business of customers throughout
the world who create value,
and thus bring happiness to all people who journey together with us.
*"Monozukuri": making things (better than ever); where master craftsmanship meets cutting-edge technology
Contributing to society through the power of "manufacturing services"
Learn more about Okuma
- ABOUT OKUMA IN 2 MINUTES
- Learn more from a short video
- Corporate Profile
- A look at our thoughts on monozukuri.
- 120th anniversary commemorative video
- Okuma celebrated its 120th anniversary in January 2018.
- THE CRAFTSMANSHIP OF OKUMA
- This section introduces the essence of the precision machining/assembly technology that supports the basic performance of machine tools.
- Total Solution
- CNC Controls, Motors, Drives, and Encoders
are all manufactured at Okuma.
- List of Awards
- A list of various awards presented to Okuma's
products, technologies, and employees.
As well as pursuing our Mission Statement "to contribute to the business of customers throughout the world who create value",
Okuma aims to "open the possibilities of manufacturing through innovation".
"Green-Smart Machine" Declaration
As a step towards turning the decarbonized society into reality, Okuma has defined "Green-Smart Machine" as intelligent machine tools that contribute to resolving environmental issues by autonomously achieving both stable dimensional accuracy and reduced energy usage, and the company offers a full product lineup.
Okuma will produce these products in its carbon-neutral factories and provide them to the world, and together with its customers, Okuma will contribute to offering solutions for the social issues faced by the manufacturing industry.