- Highly rigid construction for productivity
that exceeds expectations
- Same double column structure as on the best-selling MB-V series
- Maximum performance is achieved by limiting the options with the same high-rigidity structure.
- Table size / machining area
- Improved productivity with powerful machining
- Shorter cutting times and highly accurate machining
- Hi-Cut Pro (standard)
- A speed and acceleration controller to make sharper corners and smoother arcs—ideal for the extra accurate and quicker cycle time jobs.
- High dimensional stability
- Thermo-Friendly Concept
- In addition to maintaining high dimensional accuracy when room temperature changes, Okuma's Thermo-Friendly Concept provides high dimensional accuracy during machine startup and machining restart. To stabilize thermal deformation, warming-up time is shortened and the burden of dimensional correction during machining restart is reduced.
- Simplified structure for thermal deformation / Design technology for uniform dissemination of heat
- The machine expands and contracts in predictable directions, and manageable deformation is achieved with a machine structure that evenly transmits the temperature.
Specifications may vary in different markets.