- High accuracy specifications overall assure
- Slanted-box bed configuration,
with superior construction and rigidity
- The primary units of headstock and turret on a box bed are optimally placed for outstanding thermal stability and high rigidity. Exhibits stable machining accuracy even in heavy cutting.
- Thermo-Friendly Concept for unparalleled thermal stability
- Okuma's Thermo-Friendly Concept is used on all the LB EX machines for extraordinary machining accuracy, using our unique machine design and thermal deviation control technology. Outstanding thermal stability in long-time continuous operation, multitasking, front and back side machining with a subspindle, and even Y-axis machining without troublesome compensation or warming up.