- 27 Feb 2014Videos of the following 8 produtcs were added.
- 27 Jan 2014A video featuring a factory of the future--Dream Site 1, has been posted.
- 15 Jan 2014Okuma's new factory of the future―Dream Site 1
- 06 Jan 2014MULTUS U Series of Intelligent Multitasking Machines
honored in 56th (2013) Best 10 New Product Awards
- 08 Nov 2013An Okuma metalworking machine assembly technician is among the 150 people selected for the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare's 2013 Contemporary Master Craftsman awards
- 17 Oct 2013MULTUS U Series of intelligent multitasking machines achieve the ultimate in process-intensive machining
- 17 Oct 2013Next-generation Universal Center MU-5000V 5-axis vertical machining center and MU-5000V-L 5-axis vertical multitasking machine
- 17 Oct 2013VTM-2000YB 5-axis vertical multitasking machine achieves high accuracy “turning + 5-axis” machining
- 04 Oct 20135-Axis Auto Tuning System wins MM Award at EMO 2013
- 29 July 2013MU-10000H 5-Axis Horizontal Machining Center Wins at Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun’s 43rd Machine Design Awards
- 27 Jun 2013Equipped with OSP Virus Protection System (OSP-VPS)
- 30 May 2013Equipped with Okuma—Your Single Source for Machine & Control
- 09 May 2013Technology used in the MP-46V, Okuma’s vertical machining center for high-precision parts and dies/molds, wins Technology Award at 23rd Japanese Society of Die/Mold Technology Awards
- 12 Apr 2013Videos of the following 5 products were added to the New Products page.
- 06 Mar 2013Equipped with 5-Axis Auto Tuning System that revolutionizes 5-axis machining accuracy
- 27 Feb 2013A video featuring the Thermo-Friendly Concept, an Okuma intelligent technology, has been posted.
- 07 Jan 2013UNIVERSAL CENTER MU-6300V 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center
honored in 55th (2012) Best 10 New Product Awards
- 26 Nov 2012Development of MCR-A5CII space-saving double-column machining center for 5-sided applications
- 22 Nov 2012Development of the LU-S1600 simultaneous 4-axis CNC lathe
- 22 Nov 2012Development of the SPACE TURN LB3000 EXII 1-saddle CNC lathe with improved operability
- 22 Nov 2012Development of the SIMUL TURN LU3000 EX, the world's most powerful 2-saddle CNC lathe
- 22 Nov 2012Development of TWIN STAR LT3000 EX, the third generation of this opposing spindle turning center
- 22 Nov 2012Development of GI-20NII internal grinder for variable-mix/-volume production
- 22 Nov 2012Development of the GP/GA-TII series cylindrical grinder, a compact, high productivity machine with excellent space efficiency
- 22 Nov 2012Development of Universal Center MU-10000H large 5-axis horizontal machining center that achieves highest productivity
- 22 Nov 2012Development of the powerful MCR-C double-column machining center for 5-sided applications, a machine for large parts
- 09 Nov 2012Isao Oyabu honored as 2012 "Contemporary Master Craftsman"
- 27 Sep 2012Development of the UNIVERSAL CENTER MU-6300V 5-axis vertical machining center for highly efficient 5-axis multi-sided machining
- 27 Sep 2012Introducing the MULTUS B550—The best intelligent multitasking machine for process intensive machining of complex parts up to φ830
- 19 Jul 2012MULTUS B300II Intelligent Multitasking Machine Wins Excellence Award/Minister of Economy, Trade and lndustry Award at Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun's 42nd Machine Design Awards
- 29 Mar 2012Product information 3D-CAM Post Processors
- 11 Jan 2012VTM-1200YB 5-Axis Vertical Multitasking Machine
honored in 54th (2011) Best 10 New Product Awards
- 28 Dec 2011New product information MA-HII series
- 28 Dec 2011New product information MP-46V
- 05 Dec 2011New product information MULTUS BII series
- 05 Dec 2011New product information VTM-1200YB
- Okuma is a leading company in machine tools with an impressive lineup of highly accurate and rigid NC lathes, multitasking machines, and machining centers--with Okuma control (OSP CNC). Since 1898, Okuma technology has provided customers with the right tactic to innovate (the right strategy forever).