18 Dec 2019
Indonesian Local Subsidiary Office Relocation
and Showroom Opening
Indonesia is maintaining stable economic growth and the demand for higher quality industrial products is expanding. Demand for machine tools made in Japan, especially for automobiles, agricultural machinery, and construction machinery, is strong, and customer needs for machining applications support and after-sales service are increasing.
Okuma has moved its subsidiary, PT Okuma Indonesia, to the Cakung district in the capital of Jakarta to better meet customer needs and opened a new showroom.
1. Purpose of establishment
By further enhancing the sales activities, technical support, and after-sales service rooted in the region, we will provide detailed responses to the needs of Japanese companies who have entered Indonesia and other local customers in Indonesia.
- To strengthen product display, test cut support, machining applications support and providing solutions.
- We will increase service parts inventory and provide prompt service.
PT. Okuma Indonesia
A 100% Okuma invested Indonesian subsidiary
- Rukan Jakarta Garden City The Walk Nomor 3 & 5 Kel.
Cakung Timur, Kec. Cakung, Kota ADM.
Jakarta Timur Prop. DKI Jakarta 13910, Indonesia
- Floor area
- Showroom machines
3 latest CNC machine tools
- Vertical Machining Center
- Horizontal CNC Lathe
- Multitasking Machine
- 1,716,800,000 IDR (approx 14 million yen)
- July 2011
- No. of employees